NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The following promotion is intended for participants in United States and Washington, D.C. only. The Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the Official Rules below.
1. Eligibility: This Best-of Page County Vacation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who complete a short Traveler’s Survey (the “Survey”) at https://arcg.is/0jSCfn and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the County of Page (“Administrator”) and the Page County Economic Development and Tourism Office (“Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules (the “Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Administrator and Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the management of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 1, 2022 and ending June 30, 2023 at 11:59PM ET. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2023, 11:59PM ET.
4. How to Enter: Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting https://arcg.is/0jSCfn and following the on-screen instructions to complete the Survey. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Rules or other specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Administrator. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Administrator.
5. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win a grand prize package consisting of:
- 5-night Accommodations Stay (up to 4 travelers) at a Page County lodging property selected by the Administrator
- Complimentary access to Page County attractions and activities for up to 4 people (presented upon arrival to Page County), selected by the Administrator
TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY DEC. 31, 2023 OR PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED. Approximate Grand Prize value is $5,000. Actual Grand Prize value depends on winner’s place of residence, number of travelers, and cost and availability of lodging, activities, and attractions at the time of booking. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Administrator. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Administrator’s sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Any and all travel-related expenses, including without limitation airfare or other travel-related expenses to and from Page County, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Administrator to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning the Grand Prize Package depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Grand Prize Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the submission pool by an internal Administration Team. The Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of a Winner. The Administrator shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings, or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY THE WINNER (AT THE ADMINISTRATOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Administrator, anyone acting on behalf of the Administrator, and the Administrator’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, and statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Administrator’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, the Administrator may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Administrator. The Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms and Conditions. The Administrator has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Administrator and Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Virginia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action against the Administrator/Sponsor arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any prize or portion thereof provided by Sponsor shall be resolved by applying the laws of Virginia, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in courts within Page County, Virginia. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Grand Prize Winner’s name or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Page County Economic Development and Tourism Office, 103 South Court Street, Luray, Virginia 22835, US. Requests must be received no later than July 29, 2023, 11:59PM ET.